The cars have a reserve of clean-glasses containing the liquid to clean the windshield . Press the button on the windshield wiper fluid in your active board a pump transfers the liquid from the bottom of the reserve through a hose to spray the windshield. The reservation needs to be cleaned occasionally to no residue that can enter the system and block the hose.
- Turn off your car, open the chest and let it cool completely to avoid burns.
- Take the lid reserve washer fluid reservoir and pull to open the book. Generally the reserve is in the passenger side, behind the engine compartment. It is a transparent container with a lid and a hose to the bottom.
- Hold the hose clamps and background down to separate it. Some models have a metal clasp with pliers to tighten or loosen a screw with a screwdriver. The content of the reservation will be spilled to the ground.
- Place a nozzle into a common hose and turn in the direction of clockwise. Open the hose in the opposite direction to clockwise.
- Sprayed water hose to flush any debris reserve calcium or sediment. Water and sediment output from the reserve fund.
- Rub the inside of the book with a toothbrush to remove any stains or sediment is left. Rinse with water.
- Turn the hose nozzle in the direction of clockwise to close.
- Replace the hose booking his place. Secure it with the screw or metal clasp, if any.
- Place liquid glass inside the reserve to the line that indicates the capacity.
- Replace the cover of the book, pressing hard.
Tips & Warnings
- The glazing liquid contains an additive of soap to help cleaners to remove stains and other insects’ windshield.
- Prevents calcium sediment in the fluid reservoir for adding water glass on the reservation.
- Drain the liquid glass in a car that is hot can cause the liquid to splash on hot parts, creating steam, which can cause burns.